2/28/2010

World Badminton Consecutive Strokes Championship FAQ

Q: Are the application fees the same for both contests?
A: Yes, the fees for these two contests are the same.

Q: Can I apply for both events?
A: Yes, you can apply for both events at the same time.

Q: Do I need to fill out all the information on the application form?
A: Yes, please make sure you fill everything out correctly as a racket will be mailed to the address provided on you application form.

Q: Would I need to pay for shipping, the donation and the racket?
A: No. Shall you win the title, your award will be subject to taxing. All other payments are included in your application fee.

Q: How will I receive my award if I win?
A: The cash award will be transferred to the paypal account you used to submit your application fee.

Q: In what currency will the award be issued?
A: The cash award will be issued in US dollars.

Q: Will I be able to choose the color and design of my racket?
A: I’m sorry, we will be giving out standardized, authorized rackets. Therefore you will not be able to choose from them.

Q: When will I receive my racket?
A: This might depend on the processing of Chunghwa Post. Normally it takes two to three weeks. You will receive a mailing series number when you have completed your registration. You can go to Chunhwa Post, and track the shipment using that number.

Q: How should my video be taken?
A: There are no restrictions, but we should be able to see the participant from head to feet, and the shuttlecock should not disappear from the screen.

Q: How can I join the group?
A: Please go to youtube and follow instructions there

沒有留言:

張貼留言